Friday, May 11, 2007

Inaugural Speech

Right.. So.. I've finally bitten the bullet and created my first (and I hope ) last blog. I honestly hate to write, especially about deep, soul-moving issues, and have never been able to keep a REAL journal/diary for an entire week.. so.. who knows what'll happen?

On another note, I ended the first phase of my academic life, today with a really stupid exam on Contemporary Venezuelan Theatre (All Latin literature borders on the absurd, in my opinion), and "all" that's left for me to do is "submit" my dastardly thesis. Not an easy proposition when one suffers from writer's block in 34 C heat!

Anyways.. I believe I've said enough for now (and ah personally wonderin' to mehself why de ARSE ah writin' in Standard English for! Dis is MY bleep bleep bleep blog, and ah could put whatbleepinever ah want, and how de bleep bleep ever ah want!!)

Nevertheless, off I go!

1 comment:

Verliz said...

Hey.. just checking to see if Google Analytics is going to pick this up!